The Primary Breathe Free Principles
1. Good is what results from mutually beneficial interactions.
2. Individual liberty in the pursuit of good is the highest value in an open society.
3. Government should act as the referee in the game of life, not a player and not a coach.
4. The winners at life should lead us, not the referees.
5. Actual creation of wealth comes first - before consumption, taxes, charity, investment, etc.
6. Daily Bread - provide rudimentary basics to all citizens.
Please use the Principles to evaluate candidates with
- and buy the book to know why.