The Primary Breathe Free Principles
1. Good is what results from mutually beneficial interactions.
2. Individual liberty in the pursuit of good is the highest value in a just and open society.
3. Government should act as the referee in the game of life, not a player and not a coach.
4. The winners at life should lead us, not the referees.
5. Actual creation of wealth comes first - before consumption, taxes, charity, investment, etc.
6. Daily Bread - provide rudimentary basics to all citizens.
Please use the Principles to evaluate candidates with
- and buy the book to know why.